Making a claim could not be easier
After a short qualifying conversation at which point we can ascertain whether you have a claim to be made we will:
- Send you an easy to follow information pack which contains everything you need to know about us and what you could be entitled to.
- Call you one week later to ensure that you have received your pack and answer any questions you may have.
- Should it be needed, we can either arrange a face to face meeting or a telephone appointment with you. This offers you the opportunity to go through your form step by step with us and we can even complete the forms on your behalf and just send the completed forms to you for your signature.
- Once the completed form is received back at our offices, they are logged on our system and a complaint will be raised with appropriate financial institution. In some cases where escalation is needed we may involve our legal partners but our terms and conditions remain the same.
- Responses to complaints are closely monitored and chased when necessary and you will be contacted as soon as a resolution is achieved. (Typically 6-8 weeks)